Thursday, February 9, 2012

Condo Updates

We have been so busy lately fixing up our condo.  We haven't decided yet if we're fixing it up to try and sell right away, or just to make it pretty for us, but either way, it is getting done!
I am definitely going to get pics up soon of some of our progress, but I just wanted to drop in and let all of my readers (hi you two) know what we're up to.  Our condo was built in 1973 and that was pretty much the last time it was updated, so it is screaming for a make-over.  Our list, so far, of things we have finished is:  re-tiled Will's/Guest bathroom tub and shower surround, new faucet in all 3 bathrooms, new vanity top (granite), sink and faucet in master bath, and new light fixtures in the bathrooms and two hallways.  We are in the process of re-tiling our master bath shower and tub surround, painting both upstairs bathrooms and master bedroom, and de-cluttering.  Add to all of this the fact that I work a full time job, have a toddler and a husband, and I am one tired mama.  Once again, I'm going to try to do a better job keeping you all posted on our projects and our cost cutting ways, but in the meantime I just wanted to drop in and say hi, don't forget me, I will be back I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment