Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Family of 5

We have 3 boys now! Holy cow a lot has changed in the past few years.  Will is 6 in Kindergarten, Hudson is almost 3 and Joshua is 10 months old.  I have learned though, the more things change, the more things stay the same.
Chris and I have been on this financial journey for almost 6 years now. In that time we paid off all of our debt aside from the mortgage, had 2 more children, bought a house, and bought a minivan in cash.  You would think that since we've been doing the whole budget thing for so long that I would be able to auto-pilot it and staying on budget would be habit. Well, I thought so anyway... we'd both be wrong. I just pulled up the past 3 months of bank statements and we've gone over in many categories EVERY.SINGLE.MONTH.  This is unacceptable. Back to being a budget dictator I guess.  This is my "coming back" post since I've not written in weeks months YEARS.  Look forward to meal plans and grocery lists, questions about holiday/birthday budgeting, and my tactics on raising a growing family on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment